Three Creeks K-8 Updates
March 4, 2017
For those neighbors who could not attend, here are some notes from Principal Wilson’s meet and greet yesterday:
- School is approximately 60% finished and June is still the goal for completion.
- The estimation right now is enrollment will be 325 – 350 students.
- Pre-school will not be offered.
- Before and after school care will be provided but full details are still being decided.
- School start time should be decided this month.
- Fundraising during the first year is going to be vital. Keep a look out on the school’s site, Facebook page and Nextdoor for fundraising opportunities.